Thursday, December 08, 2005

Chapter I: My Space

My space on the web is finally here. Today is December 8. Around 10 PM. I am in Pampanga, Philippines. This will be a space not a lot about me but for dream projects that I long to write. Stories. Dreams of film camera at hand. Stories that was docketed at the closet of my mind and heart. Now the characters of these stories are mumbling, talking at the back of my head. The characters want to find a niche and find their own place under the sun.

Today will be a dream come true. Today will be marked a red-letter day. A Holiday.

Sana may magbasa at makinig. Sana may mabuhayan ng loob. Sana may magpayo. Sana may magkomento. Sana may sana pa rin akong isusulat bukas. Sana maipagpatuloy ko ito.

At simula ngayon, eto ang kuwento ko ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home